**In line with the latest COVID-19 stay at home order from the NSW Government, the Campbelltown Bicycle Education Centre is closed to the public until close of business on Friday 9 July.**
Gear up for a wheelie good time
- Bicycles, scooters and helmets need to be provided by parents/carers. (Standards of Association of Australia (SAA) approved helmet).
- Parents/carers are to supervise their children at all times.
- Children under four can only ride on the main road circuit with adult supervision.
- Covered shoes need to be worn at all times.
- All bicycles must be safe and roadworthy and have fully functioning brakes.
- The Bicycle Education Centre ask that only small groups with a maximum of five riders visit.
- Vacation care groups need to report to staff upon arrival.
- Private birthdays parties cannot be held during open days, however they can be held anytime the centre is not open to the public. This is on Saturdays 9am till dusk, and Sunday to Friday, 3:30pm till dusk.
- For more information on private functions, click here.
Not Permitted at Campbelltown Bicycle Education Centre are:
- Ball games
- Skateboards, ripstiks, rollerskates, rollerblades
- Green machines, powerwings or motorised devices