Discover the Dharawal National Park from a Koori perspective guided by your Aboriginal Discovery Rangers. As you listen to their stories, learn about the bush and the environment and start to feel connected to people and country. Later, enjoy the experience of traditional making methods of women and men, by taking part in an activity.
For cultural reasons, it has been requested from the local Land Council that adult men abstain from the site of Minerva Pool. With this request, NSW National Parks and Wildlife have changed the itinerary slightly on this walk. Men are welcome to join this walk but will be split from the women about halfway along the trail. The women will take the trail down to Minerva Pool escarpment to take part in an activity with a female Discovery Guide. The men will continue on the trail with a male Discovery Guide to a site with a small waterfall and creek. This site is a significant meeting place for Dharawal men with a connection to Minerva Pool. The women and men will regroup after the activities to continue back up the trail
The 10t Management trail is rated as a grade 3 medium track, as some sections are unsealed and there is an incline on the return.
So if you have limited mobility you may find the walk challenging. If you’d like to try a slightly easier walk, you may enjoy the O’Hare’s Creek Lookout Walk.
- To redeem your DINE and DISCOVER vouchers please call 02 4645 4921 or visit Campbelltown Visitor Centre, 15 Old Menangle Road, Campbelltown.
- Maximum 10 participants.
- Bookings are essential.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Click the book now button to secure your spot.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and bring a bottle of water.
- The walk will still proceed in the event of wet weather.
- COVID -19 guidelines will be in place during this walk.