It’s time to discover the history and culture of Dharawal National Park guided by your Aboriginal Discovery Ranger. As you listen to their stories you will start to feel connected to people and country. Later, enjoy experiencing the traditional making methods of women, by taking part in a short weaving activity.
The trail down to the tranquil Minerva Pool will heighten your senses and ignite your sense of adventure. It is rated as a grade 3 medium track, as some sections are unsealed and there is an incline on the return. So if you have limited mobility you may find the walk challenging. As you reach the lookout area get your camera ready and capture some gorgeous scenery at this sacred hidden gem. Minerva Pool will definitely provide that unforgettable experience in nature you’ve been hoping for.
- Maximum 10 participants.
- Bookings are essential.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Click the book now button to secure your spot.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and bring a bottle of water.
- The walk will still proceed in the event of wet weather.
- COVID -19 guidelines will be in place during this walk.