**Due to current COVID-19 restrictions in NSW, walks are currently postponed until further notice**
Discover the Dharawal National Park from a Koori perspective guided by your Aboriginal Discovery Rangers. As you listen to their stories, learn about the bush and the environment and start to feel connected to people and country.
The trail to O’Hare’s Creek Lookout is on a flat sealed pebble road, allowing you to really take in the flora and fauna that surrounds you. People of all ages and abilities can enjoy this walk, just 2.8km return and rated as an easy grade 1. Guests with prams, wheelchairs and mobility scooters are all welcome too. As you get closer to the lookout your walking surface changes to strong metal grates and then before you know it, be amazed by the expansive views that greet you. If you’d like to try a slightly more challenging walk, you may enjoy the 10T Management Trail walk.
- To redeem your DINE and DISCOVER vouchers please call 02 4645 4921 or visit the Campbelltown Visitor Centre, 15 Old Menangle Road, Campbelltown
- Maximum 20 participants.
- Bookings are essential.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Click the book now button to secure your spot.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and bring a bottle of water.
- The walk will still proceed in the event of wet weather.
- COVID -19 guidelines will be in place during this walk.