The Hello Koalas Sculpture trail is coming to Campbelltown this April! Download the trail here.
Bring your family and friends to Campbelltown and embark on cute, colourful Koala adventure. Discover 22, one-metre high Hello Koala sculptures on exhibition around Campbelltown.
These vibrant Koalas are hand painted pieces of art, that reflect the diversity of Australia’s people and place. Which one will be your favourite? Follow the trail to find out!
The Koalas will be on display at:
- Campbelltown Visitor Information Centre, 15 Old Menangle Rd, Campbelltown
- The Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan, Connections Garden, 362 Narellan Rd, Mount Annan
- Campbelltown City Council Administration Building, Cnr Queen and Broughton Sts, Campbelltown
- Campbelltown Arts Centre, 1 Art Gallery Rd, Campbelltown
- Greg Percival Library, Cnr Oxford Rd and Cumberland Rd, Ingleburn
The trail aims to promote Koala conservation, as well as the conservation of other threatened Australian animals and plant species. Whilst on the trail, you can stop by the Koala Display Room at the Campbelltown Visitor Information Centre. Where you can learn more about the initiatives and programs promoted by Koalatown!
Not only is the trail about Koala conservation but it is also a cultural experience which highlights the visual expressions of the many cultures that are part of our Australian community.