**Due to current COVID-19 restrictions in NSW, the Campbelltown Bicycle Education Centre is temporarily closed**
Bring your bike, scooter and most importantly, your helmet, (no helmet no ride) and get ready to have a wheelie good time!
Bring a picnic lunch or use the powered BBQ facilities. Shaded huts are available for booking on open days.
Free Open Days happen every Sunday as well as Monday to Friday during the School Holidays. Click to view the flyer.
To ensure everyone can have fun and be bicycle safe as well as Covid-safe, there are some rules:
- BYO scooter, bike and helmet
- SAA approved helmet must be worn when riding a bike or scooter
- All bikes must be safe, roadworthy and with fully functioning brakes
- Covered shoes only
- Kids under 4 years are not permitted on main circuit without parental supervision
- Small groups only (maximum 5 riders)
- No private parties on Open Days
- Vacation care groups must report to staff on arrival
- Smoking, animals, ball games, skateboards, ripstiks, rollerskates, rollerblades, green machines, powerwings, motorised devices are not permitted at the Centre.