Designed and built by Francis Lawless, St Peter’s Anglican Church was and opened in 1823. Believed to be the oldest building in Campbelltown, St Peter’s has been in use since the 1823.
The cemetery adjacent to St Peter’s Anglican Primary School, was in use when iron gangs still toiled on building the local roads. Pioneers buried in the cemetery include John Warby, William Bradbury, and the Hon. James Tyson.
Also buried there an ill-fated Campbelltownian, Frederick Fisher, although the exact location of his body is unknown.